Lani combines a love of being able to see patients communicate again with a passion for organizing and implementing systems that improve work flow.
- Earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from the University of the Philippines
- Earned a Master’s Degree in Public Health from the University of Oklahoma
- 21 years of experience as an occupational therapist
- Likes reading, hiking, jewelry making, and traveling
- Born and raised in Manila, Philippines
Lani, an Occupational Therapist for 28 years was a Certified Hand Therapist. She developed and directed an out-patient hand therapy department at St. Anthony Hospital in Oklahoma City where she worked for 21 years before deciding to assist, her husband, Dr. Kurt Kalies at Hearing Health Care, Inc.
Past Certificates Earned: Certified Hand Therapist, Certified in Lymphedema Therapy, Certification in the Isernhagen Work Systems, Certified in Sensory Integration, Certified in Active Release Techniques.