Dr. Kalies combines his extensive knowledge in audiology and technology with altruism. He enjoys enriching the lives of patients he meets.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree from Oklahoma State University
- Earned a master’s degree from University of Oklahoma
- Earned a doctorate from A.T. Still University – Arizona School of Health Sciences
- 30 years of clinical experience
- Likes scuba diving, martial arts; loves vacations with his family
- “Dr. Kalies has helped me hear better than any other place I’ve been! It’s always worth my drive from Oklahoma City.” — T.T.
Dr. Kalies earned his bachelor’s degree from OSU, his master’s degree from OU, and his doctorate from A.T. Still University – Arizona School of Health Sciences. He is also a graduate of Leadership Shawnee.
Dr. Kalies served as chairman of the Oklahoma Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology. He also served Shawnee as president of the Rotary Club during its 100-year celebration.