Dr. Russ has a passion for audiology and is a hearing care patient herself, making her uniquely suited to enriching her patients’ lives.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree from University of Redlands
- Earned a doctorate from University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Extensive experience includes ENT clinics and audiology private practice
- Completed her clinical externship at a nonprofit speech and hearing center serving children and adults in Orange, CA
- Avid Sooners football fan; enjoys hiking, kayaking, concerts, and trying new restaurants
Dr. Russ earned her bachelor’s degree in communication disorders from the University of Redlands in Redlands, CA, and her doctorate in audiology from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City.
Dr. Russ was diagnosed with progressive hearing loss at age 8, wore hearing aids throughout her youth, and received bilateral cochlear implants while in graduate school.