Coronavirus Update: We’re Open!
Our doors are locked to help you and our staff prevent the spread of COVID-19 virus in our community. When you arrive, simply call us at (405) 273-6203 from your vehicle. We will advise you as to how we can help you with your hearing health at this time. We will do our best to triage the situation over the phone.
- Many cases will be rescheduled for a different date.
- A few cases may be treated without undue risk to you or our employees.
Please be patient; this pandemic is new to all of us and we are doing our best!
We’re taking precautions to help minimize the spread of Coronavirus. You can find more information about what we’re doing on our website here.
There is no higher priority for Hearing Health Care, Inc. than the health and well-being of our patients and employees. We are closely following guidance on COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Oklahoma Department of Health to stay on top of all developments. We fully recognize that many of the population we serve are among the most vulnerable to diseases like COVID-19 and the flu.
In accordance with interim guidance from the CDC, we are also taking the following additional measures to further strengthen our protocols and safeguard our patients’ health:
- We are offering curbside service for hearing aid repairs and cleaning service and/or batteries and parts. Our receptionist will limit their exposure and patient exposure by meeting the patient outside at their vehicle with their needed supplies or to take their hearing aids to clean or service them, rather than having you come inside when unnecessary. Please call ahead at (405) 273-6203 to schedule a visit.
- If you are feeling under the weather or are experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we would ask that you call and reschedule your appointment so as not to put other patients at risk. You could also see if a healthy loved one could bring your hearing aids to the office for a cleaning. We recommend reviewing guidelines from the CDC on preventing illness.
- Dropping in can create a crowd in our waiting rooms. If an underlying condition or your age makes you more vulnerable to COVID-19, we urge you to avoid dropping in and instead call to schedule a time to get your hearing aids cleaned and checked. We will do our absolute best to get you on the schedule as soon as possible. You could also see if a healthy loved one could bring your hearing aids to the office for a cleaning.
- We have instructed providers and staff to stay home if they are sick. If your provider becomes ill, we will ask them to stay home, and we sincerely apologize if this means we need to reschedule your appointment!
- If you need additional accommodations, please don’t hesitate to call our office to discuss.
We understand the importance of hearing at your best, especially in this time when communication is so critical. If there are any updates, we will post on our website and social media.
If you are having problems with your hearing aids and feel you cannot come in right away, please call, and we’ll see whether we can help you over the phone. Please feel free to call with any questions. We are always happy to hear from our patients.
Sincerely,Hearing Health Care, Inc.